Safety compliance and accident prevention is a very important function for each employee at STC Netcom. STC Netcom's Safety Compliance Program assures the company and its employees stay focused on the goal of safety and the elimination of accidents and injuries.
STC's Health & Safety Policy
The STC Netcom' Management Team has adopted a performance philosophy of "Zero Accidents". Each member of the STC Management Team is expected to pledge their leadership ability to gain a personal commitment toward safety from his or her team members. Maintaining a safe and healthful working environment and striving to follow safe operating procedures, will help the company maintain its Zero Accidents - Zero injuries goal.
- To manage all operations in a manner that protects the health and safety of associates/employees, clients, contractors and the public. This policy is based on a sincere desire to:
- Maintain conditions in a manner that reduces all risk to the company and its works
- To eliminate personal injuries and to prevent damage to equipment and property
Safety Compliance Program Overview
Please contact STC Netcom's corporate office if you have any questions, or would like a copy of the Safety Regulation and Injury & Illness Prevention Manual, OSHA information, Zenith First Report of Injury forms and Workman's Comp forms.
- Goal: Zero Accidents - Zero Injuries
- Compliance with all safety rules and the Code of Safe Practices (Illness and Injury Prevention Program) is considered a condition of employment.
- STC Safety Incentive Program - developed to reward associates with attain the company goal.
- Require all employees/associates have access to and be familiar with the contents of the Safety Regulation and Injury & Illness Prevention Manual, OSHA information, Zenith First Report of Injury forms and Workman's Comp forms
- All company vehicles and facilities are required to have a STC Netcom Safety Regulation and Injury & Illness Prevention Manual, OSHA information, Zenith First Report of Injury forms, Workman's Comp forms, First Aid Kit and a Fire Extinguisher
- Mandatory attendance at weekly safety meetings